my weekend, let me cliff note it for you.
* the animal communication class was AMAZING. there is so much i am still processing about it, and i have yet to be able to verbalize in a coherent fashion. i'll share soon.
* the charity event in which miguel was to perform in today was canceled, so we went out last night.
* said night out with miguel and his husband michael was cut down it's prime. miguel lost his wallet between leaving his house and us arriving in the castro, so we finished our round of drinks and headed back to his place to search. it has yet to be found. highlights of the brief time spent in the city included:
- discovering that the castro district is beautiful, full of life and people in love and is so quiet and peaceful, that it didn't seem like we were in SF at all.
- a bar called The Mix was lovely, and wish we could have spent more time there, and at the other bars miguel had planned for us to visit.
- walking hand in hand with miguel and michael down aforementioned streets was happy, happy moments.
- boys showing off and posing for my camera:
* sitting down now to catch my breath. whew!!!!
how was everyone elses's weekends?